Is Your Business Prepared for Corporate Transparency Act Compliance?
Watch a Free Recorded Webinar
Sign Up to View Our Webinar
With the passage of the Corporate Transparency Act (CTA), almost all small businesses and startups will be required to report information to the Department of Treasury’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN).
These new regulations are intended to help combat financial crimes and will affect almost all private businesses with fewer than 20 full-time employees or $5 million in sales.
What does that mean for you, and how can you prepare?
In our free, 60-minute webinar, we discuss:
- What companies are covered by the Corporate Transparency Act
- Which owners and control persons need to be identified
- What kind of information needs to be reported to FinCEN
- The timeline for reporting and updating FinCEN
- The penalties for failing to comply with the new rules
As a business owner, it’s important to plan and ensure you are ready for CTA compliance. Watch our webinar to learn more.