We offer innovative new legal subscription plans, designed to help businesses address legal needs proactively. Subscribers can easily schedule phone calls or send documents to us for review. But most importantly, we help you identify legal issues early so that they don’t become expensive legal problems down the road.
You can cancel any of our subscription plans whenever you like.
Annual Maintenance Plan
$600/year (one-time payment)
This is perfect for clients with Delaware corporations that want an annual check at the beginning of the year.
- The preparation and filing of your annual Delaware franchise tax return
- The preparation of your annual board and shareholder resolutions, to re-elect your board, and to ratify actions taken during the previous year
- A check-in call to discuss business issues on your mind, questions you may have, and upcoming plans for 2023.
Corporate Governance Plan
$200/month (3-month minimum)
This is perfect for clients with Delaware or California corporations. We provide the support you need to properly maintain your corporation.
- Annual shareholders consent action, electing board of directors for upcoming year, and ratifying all actions taken by board of directors and officers
- Annual board of directors consent action, electing officers for upcoming year
- Unlimited board resolutions throughout the year, to authorize a variety of actions – issuing stock and stock options, entering into contracts, etc.
- Assistance with filing annual report and other periodic filing and reporting obligations
- Reminders when annual meetings and filings are due
Contract Administration Plan
Unlimited Contract and Document Reviews
If someone sends you a contract or other legal document, send it to us for review. We will review the document and go over it with you, alerting you to any red flags or things that could be improved in your favor.
Contracts and documents covered:
- Vendor and customer agreements
- License agreements
- Consulting, work-for-hire, and independent contractor agreements
- Nondisclosure agreements
- Manufacturing and distribution agreements
General Counsel Plan
Most startups and small businesses need legal support on an ongoing basis, but not to the extent that would justify bringing a lawyer on staff. Our General Counsel subscription plan is designed to bridge that gap. It includes:
- Everything in the Base Plan
- Everything in the Contract Administration Plan
- Training and compliance
- Shareholder notices, meeting attendance, and minutes
- Coordination and oversight of matters outside of our expertise
- Industry news and legal updates
Unlimited Phone Calls and Email
Base Plan subscribers can phone or email us as often as needed, with no additional consultation fees. This is great for those times when you have a legal question or you are doing something new and want to make sure that your bases are covered.
We can also customize a subscription plan to meet your needs – just ask!Book a Consultation